Tuesday, February 2, 2010

CrazyTalk7 for the Mac inspires you to create your own animation

My son is a media student and is always looking out for the new software that enables him to be more creative, he spotted CrazyTalk7 and nagged me until I got it for him.

CrazyTalk7 brings a unique approach to movie-making and what my son has created is just amazing, it’s like his a professional already. He has created my wife and me as characters and has captured mannerisms perfectly.

He’s shown me the process of creating your own character and the features that define the character like audio lip-sync, facial puppeterring and auto animation.

I downloaded the Mac app for just $29.99, which I think is a steal for what it provides and now is an essential tool for my son and his media work.

He has created amazing videos for his course and he saves them to iMovie for editing and uploads them to YouTube to share with other students.

For more information click below.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/crazy...51903255?mt=12

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com